Adam and Grant's Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tuesday AM - I'm trying to take advantage of Grant's being asleep. He's doing very well still, keeping us busy and entertained. Hence, this post will be mostly about Adam. He developed an infection over the weekend and is on an antibiotic regimen. We visit and hold him twice a day and he really responds well. They are giving him pain medication as he's still quite feisty and occasionally gets agitated. But the good news is that this should all be temporary. We've noticed a gradual improvement from one day to the next. It's amazing how he keeps fighting through every challenge that comes his way, which is good because he still has more to come. All we can do is love and support him, and ask for everyone's continued prayers. Our next goal is to have him taking food orally and getting him off the IV nourishment, then back to the Level 2 NICU.

The day moves on, and I can't let it get too far ahead of me. I have some more pictures of Grant that I hope to post in the next day or so, and maybe I'll even label the ones already posted. Who knows...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home