Adam and Grant's Blog

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sunday PM - I could write a book with everything that has happened this week, but I don't have time right now. When will I have time? Who knows? But the short and sweet of it is that Adam has beaten his infection and is feeling pretty well. He's back on his bottle feeds and now weighs about 8 lbs 10 oz. We're hoping, again, that he may be home within two weeks. I promise to relate all of the exciting details of this week in a later post. Nothing that is scary, but it was very interesting nonetheless. If that peaks your interest, check back in a day or so...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

TEST

8:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wayne,
Jim and I are praying for Adam,you and Heidi. (Grant too!) I believe it will turn out like our Saturday mornings at the Ramp. Looks bad at first and then Voilla!!! Perfect!

Susie and Jim

8:30 PM  
Blogger potts60 said...

Great news on Adam. The Potts' continue to pray for him!

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home