Adam and Grant's Blog

Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday PM - I looked at the last post I made and can't believe it's been since Friday that I posted. Heidi and her mom have been working very hard at home getting things ready for the guys. I've been mostly working and sleeping and slowly recovering from my surgery. Again it's getting close to midnight, so I'll make this short with the promise that I will elaborate more on tomorrow's post as we plan to spend a lot of time with both boys tomorrow. Hopefully both will be in the mood to have a lot of pictures taken, they've both changed so much. And today is their one month birthday. It's something I just can't believe, but there it is on the calendar.

Adam will get most of the press today. He's slowly being reintroduced to his milk, and so far he's tolerating it well. His case was supposed to have been reviewed by the cardiac surgeons today, and hopefully we'll know something by Wednesday. Over the weekend his doctor said he was "doing backflips" trying to get the CPAP equipment off. We're hoping that he will remain stable enough to wait another week or so for his surgery so that he can gain some more weight.

Grant's milk intake is still increasing and he weighs just under 6 1/2 lbs. He's a morning kind of guy, so I'm going to cut this short so we can see him in the morning when he's most active. Sorry for the long delay in posting but tomorrow night's post should be more informative, and there should be more pictures to see as well. ZZZZZZZ........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home